I Just Can't Stop Grinding my Teeth
Most people probably grind and clench their teeth from time to time. Occasional teeth grinding is medically called bruxism & does not usually cause harm, but when teeth grinding occurs on a regular basis the teeth can be damaged and other oral health complications can arise. This meditation can be used to help you overcome night time teeth clenching.
Why Do People Grind Their Teeth?
Although teeth grinding can be caused by stress and anxiety, it often occurs during sleep and is more likely caused by an abnormal bite or missing or crooked teeth. It can also be caused by a sleep disorder such as sleep apnea. Vanquish Teeth Grinding is for people suffering from stress. This meditation will retrain the mind to relax and help you stop grinding your teeth at night.
Other tips to help you stop teeth grinding include:
- Avoid or cut back on foods and drinks that contain caffeine, such as colas, chocolate, and coffee.
- Avoid alcohol. Grinding tends to intensify after alcohol consumption.
- Do not chew on pencils or pens or anything that is not food. Avoid chewing gum as it allows your jaw muscles to get more used to clenching and makes you more likely to grind your teeth.
- Train yourself not to clench or grind your teeth. If you notice that you clench or grind during the day, position the tip of your tongue between your teeth. This practice trains your jaw muscles to relax.
- Relax your jaw muscles at night by holding a warm washcloth against your cheek in front of your earlobe.
- Use this mediation 7 days in a row for maximum stress relieving results.
The Mozart Effect
Our meditations use Mozart's original scores, and carefully crafted Alpha, Beta, Delta & Theta frequencies that quickly drop you into a light state of receptive trance. The Mozart Effect Paraliminal is FREE and prepares your subconcious mind for the dual induction strategic goal setting NLP styled hypnotic suggestions to quickly enhance your memory and test taking abilities.
How to Use This Meditation
Put this Mozart Effect meditation on whenever you need in the evenings. It’s designed with special frequencies to amplify your mind’s ability to focus. It is a 20 minute long chunk of deep brainwave entrainment.
The best practice technique for complete results: same time, same place, quiet space, eyes closed and an undisturbed 30 minutes. You can easily fall asleep to this meditation.
For additional support it may be good to follow up with an individual hypnotherapy sessions with Ms Cook.